Authentic Guacamole Deluxe
Average User Rating:
Consumer Submitted Recipe
Submitted By: maricarmenk
no cooking time
4 Avocados (soft and ready to use)
Fresh lemon juice (one tablespoon)
Old El Paso Salsa (large)
Sour Cream (large)
Crumble Fetta Cheese
Transparent or see through bowl.
- Chop onion very finely (small squares).
- Chop coriander also very finely.
- Peel the 4 avocados and squash them up like mash potato.
- Mix onion, coriander, avocado, salt to taste and lemon juice. The lemon is used to prevent the avocado turning brown.
How to eat it
- On a clear bowl, put one third of guacamole.
- Put one third of the salsa sauce.
- Stir the sour cream to make it smooth and put one third of this cream on top of the salsa.
- Repeat step 1 to 3 and and finish by topping some Fetta Cheese on top of the Sour Cream. Use some coriander leaves to garnish.
- Dip Doritos on the Guacamole dip and ENJOY it!!!!