Average User Rating:
Consumer Submitted Recipe
Submitted By: raechel.johnston
4 x Ripe Avocados (chilled)
2 x Small Juicy Lemons
2 x Small Garlic Gloves
Pinch of Salt
Sweet Chilli Sauce to Taste (if desired)
Corn Chips for dipping
Ice Cold beers (preferably Corona)
Lime Wedges (for the beer)
- Cut avocados and remove seeds.
- Scoop into a large mixing bowl.
- Squeeze 1 1/2 lemons into bowl with avocado.
- Keep 1/2 lemon remaining and cut into wedges.
- Crush garlic into bowl and add salt to taste.
- Using a fork, mash ingredients together to form a nice dip consistancy.
- Add sweet chilli sauce to taste if desired.
- Take a corn chip dip in dip to check for seasoning.
- Take another one and dip again as the first one was so nice you cant resist.
- Put dip onto platter with corn chips and dress with remaining lemon wedges.
- Put additional Chilli Sauce in small bowl and add to platter.
- Add lime wedges to ice cold beer and serve all together.
- Get applause from friends...