Average User Rating:
2 ripe avocados, halved, seeded, peeled
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp fish sauce
2 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
2 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
Fresh mint and coriander leaves, to serve
Rice crackers, to serve
- Place the avocado, lime juice and fish sauce in a medium bowl.
- Use a fork to mash until smooth and well combined.
- Add the chopped coriander and mint and stir to combine.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon guacamole into a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with extra mint and coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately with rice crackers, if desired.