Tuna and Avocado Melt
Average User Rating:
4 English muffins
1x 420g Tuna
½ Red onion (diced)
¼ bunch Parsley (chopped)
2 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
2 tbsp Mayonnaise
Salt and pepper to taste
8 slices Swiss cheese
- Cut muffins in half horizontally and toast.
- Cut avocado in half, remove seed and skin, scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
- Add tuna, onion, parsley, sweet chilli sauce and mayonnaise.
- Season to taste and mix well with a fork.
- Place equal amounts of avocado/tuna mix onto all eight muffin halves.
- Top with a slice of cheese and place under the grill until cheese is melted.
For extra spice add some fresh chilli to the tuna mix.