Avocado Omelette with Tomato and Cheese
Average User Rating:
1 avocado (diced)
1 tomato (diced)
1 cup grated low fat cheddar cheese
- Beat 8 eggs with 2 tbsp cold water until well combined.
- Stir through 1 diced avocado and 1 diced tomato.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan on medium heat.
- Add 2 tbsp vegetable oil to pan.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Cook for 2 – 3 minutes, until set around the edge.
- Sprinkle 1 cup grated low fat cheddar cheese on top.
- Cook under a hot grill until golden on top and firm.