Average User Rating:
1/2 baguette (thickly sliced diagonally)
1 avocado (peeled, seeded, mashed)
1 red birds-eye chilli (seeded, finely chopped)
1/4 barbecue chicken (meat thinly sliced)
80g baby rocket leaves
- Heat the grill on high.
- Place the bread slices on an oven tray.
- Place under grill and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until lightly toasted.
- Combine the avocado and chilli in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the toasted bread slices with avocado.
- Top with rocket leaves and sliced chicken.
- Place on a serving platter and serve immediately.