Avocado Coriander Salsa
Average User Rating:
Consumer Submitted Recipe
2 Ripe avocados
1 Large bunch washed coriander
1 Juice & zest of a medium lime
1 Red chilli
1 Small red onion
Salt & Pepper
- Do not over mix as the texture is meant to be chunky.
- Peel and dice avocados into 1cm squares and place in large mixing bowl.
- Roughly chop coriander and add to bowl.
- Remove lime zest with a grater or zesting tool directly into bowl then squeeze lime juice over avocado.
- De-seed and chop chilli very small and add to mixture.
- Peel and chop red onion finely and add to mixture.
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Very gently fold mixture until just combined trying not to mash the avocado.
- Transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve as accompaniment to any meat or seafood.
- Mix down a little further to serve with or on toasts.