Fresh Herb Guacamole with DIY Crispy Chips
Average User Rating:
Consumer Submitted Recipe
Submitted using the Avocado Widget
A large bunch of fresh coriander
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
12 flour tortillas
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1/2 a bunch of fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Remove and discard the seeds from the chillies, squeeze the juice from the limes, peel the avocados, remove the stone and chop them and roughly chop the fresh coriander.
- To make the guacamole, mash or blend the chillies, lime juice, avocado and coriander until creamy but a bit chunky.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, and pour into a serving dish. Brush the tortillas with the oil, season, and then sprinkle with the thyme leaves.
- Lay them on a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes until golden brown, then leave them to cool.
- Break into wedges if you like, and serve the crispy tortillas with the guacamole.