Avocado, Fetta & Baby Spinach on Turkish Bread
Average User Rating:
4 pieces turkish bread
200g fetta cheese (crumbled)
2 cups baby spinach leaves (washed, dried)
2tsp balsamic vinegar
4tsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Using a serrated edge knife, split bread in half horizontally.
- Cut avocado in half, remove seed and skin, cut flesh into slices.
- Top bottom half with avocado, sprinkle with fetta, top with spinach and drizzle with olive oil and vinegar, season with salt and pepper.
- Then place remaining bread on top and place under the sandwich grill.
- Toast until hot and golden.
For a non-vegetarian option add prosciutto.