Avocado & Mushroom Fettuccine
Average User Rating:
1 large or 2 small avocado, sliced
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tablespoon prepared pesto sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, sliced
4 garlic cloves, sliced
200g mushrooms, sliced
2 teaspoons salt reduced soy sauce
Whole or shredded basil leaves to garnish
Lemon wedges to serve
- Place the avocados on a plate and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, and then cook the fettuccine.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil and stir-fry the onion for 1 minute over a medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and garlic and continue cooking, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium and place a lid on the pan. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Remove from the heat and stir in soy sauce and pepper. Toss the freshly cooked fettuccine with the pesto sauce, mushrooms, and the avocado slices.
- Serve immediately with basil and lemon wedges.