Avocado, Salami & Semi-Dried Tomato Foccacia
Average User Rating:
4 pieces Foccacia bread
16 slice Italian salami
4tbsp Semi dried tomatoes
½ cup Fresh basil leaves
½ cup Grated mozzarella cheese
- Using a serrated edge knife, split bread in half horizontally.
- Cut avocado in half, remove seed and skin, cut flesh into slices.
- Top bottom half with salami, avocado, tomatoes and basil, sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Then place remaining bread on top and place under the sandwich grill.
- Toast until hot and golden.
Replace mozzarella with goats cheese.