Chorizo and Chilli Avocado Salsa
Average User Rating:
2 chorizo sausages, diagonally thinly sliced
2 ripe avocados, halved, seeded, peeled, coarsely chopped
1 long fresh red chilli, seeded, thinly sliced
1 tbsp lemon juice
Crusty bread slices, to serve
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the chorizo sausage and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Remove from heat.
- Line a plate with paper towel. Transfer the sausage to the plate, to drain excess oil.
- Place the chorizo in a medium bowl. Add the avocado, chilli and lemon juice and gently toss to combine.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the salsa into a serving bowl.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread slices, if desired.