Mexican Spiced Avocado Guacamole
Average User Rating:
2 ripe avocados, halved, seeded, peeled
2 tbsp finely chopped jalepeno chillis
½ cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
300g jar mild tomato salsa dip
Toasted burrito tortillas, coarsely broken, to serve
- Place the avocado in a large bowl.
- Use a fork to mash until smooth.
- Add the chilli and coriander and stir to combine.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the salsa dip and gently stir to marble through the guacamole.
- Spoon into a serving bowl.
- Serve immediately with tortillas, if desired.