Pesto and Pine Nut Guacamole
Average User Rating:
2 ripe avocados, halved, seeded, peeled, finely chopped
⅓ cup store bought green basil pesto
¼ cup toasted pine nuts
Toasted baguette slices, to serve
- Place the avocado and pesto in a medium bowl.
- Gently toss with a metal spoon until just combined.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon into a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Serve immediately with toasted baguette slices, if desired.
Purchase toasted pine nuts or brown the pine nuts in a dry pan.