Regional Forum – CNSW
Avocados Australia and the Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (DAF) invite all growers and interested stakeholders to the Central NSW Avocado Regional Forum to hear the latest industry updates and to explore soil health in avocado production.
- Date: Wednesday 15 May
- Time: 8:45am to 3pm (morning tea & lunch provided)
- Main topics: soil health, industry updates, orchard walk
- Agenda: full agenda coming soon!
- Location: Stuarts Point Community Hall, followed by a field walk at Malcolm and Narelle Heather’s avocado orchard
- RSVP: by Friday 10 May to Amanda Madden on 07 3846 6566 or email@example.com
- Avocados Australia Industry Development Manager Liz Singh, 0499 854 111 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon-Thurs 9am-3pm)
- DAF: Simon Newett, email@example.com or 07 5381 1326, or Bridie Carr, firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 5381 1327
Events are being planned across the country. Be sure to keep an eye out in this calendar for events nationally. All industry members are welcome to attend any event.
This event is part of the strategic levy investment project, Avocado industry development and extension (AV17005), part of the Hort Innovation Avocado Fund. This project has been funded by Hort Innovation, using the Hort Innovation avocado research and development levy, co-investment from the Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries, and contributions from the Australian Government. Hort Innovation is the grower-owned, not-for-profit research and development corporation for Australian horticulture.
When9:15 am Start (Arrive 8:45 am) to 3:00 pm, 15/05/2019
Host/sQDAF & Avocados Australia
VenueStuarts Point Community Hall
2A Ocean Avenue
New South Wales 2441