Regional Forum – WA – Pemberton area
An Avocado Regional Forum, including an orchard walk, will be held in the Pemberton area on Tuesday, 4 June.
- Date: Tuesday, 4 June 2019
- Time: 8:45am to 3:00pm (morning tea & lunch provided)
- Main topics: fruit management and handling, canopy management & industry updates
- Agenda: Click here to see the full agenda
- Location: Pemberton Sports Club at 1 Club Rd, Pemberton, followed by an orchard walk at Shane Bendotti’s at 243 Golf Links Rd, Pemberton.
- RSVP: by 30 May, to Amanda on email@example.com or call 07 3846 6566. Please specify which forum/s you are attending and if you have any dietary requirements.
- Avocados Australia Industry Development Manager Liz Singh, 0499 854 111 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon-Thurs 9am-3pm)
- DAF: Simon Newett, email@example.com or 07 5381 1326, or Bridie Carr, firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 5381 1327
Events are being planned across the country. Be sure to keep an eye out in this calendar for events nationally. All industry members are welcome to attend any event.
This event is part of the strategic levy investment project, Avocado industry development and extension (AV17005), part of the Hort Innovation Avocado Fund. This project has been funded by Hort Innovation, using the Hort Innovation avocado research and development levy, co-investment from the Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries, and contributions from the Australian Government. Hort Innovation is the grower-owned, not-for-profit research and development corporation for Australian horticulture.
When9:15 am Start (Arrive 8:45 am) to 3:00 pm, 04/06/2019 (Date Past)
Host/sQDAF, AAL & DPIRD
VenuePemberton Sports Club
1 Club Road
Western Australia 6260